CIRCULATION STATEMENTAverage Circulation for 6-Month Period Ended December 2013
Total Qualified Circulation = 8,045
CLICK on the AAM Logo to view (.pdf format) and print the most recent Exchange and Commissary News Circulation Statement.
Downloading the file takes a few minutes.
If you have questions call (516) 334-3030 or email:
|Audited by Alliance for Audited Media (formerly Audit Bureau of Circulations)|
ISSUANCE AND CLOSING DATES
Published 20th of every month. Space reservations close 1st of month preceding publication. All material due 5 weeks prior to publication.
Contracts and insertion orders should be sent to Exchange and Commissary News, 825 Old Country Road, Westbury, N.Y. 11590-0812. Copy, artwork, and other printing material (except inserts) should be sent to the attention of the Production Department.
For U.S. and APO/FPO/DPO addresses, $105.00 per year; two years, $160. Single issues $10.00 except annual marketing/workshop/salute issues, $65.00.
- Electronic files required for all advertisements — four-color, spot color, and black-and-white. Press-ready PDF files are preferred; TIF and EPS files are also acceptable. Check with publisher before sending an ad in any other format. Word-processing (Word, WordPerfect, etc.) and presentation programs (e.g., PowerPoint) are not accepted for finished ads.
- All photos must be 266-300 dpi resolution at 100% of size used in ad. They should be formatted using CYMK for four-color or as grayscale for black and white and placed in the document. Fonts should be embedded or changed to art so no copy reflow or font replacement occurs. TrueType fonts are not accepted.
- CDs, DVDs and other media are accepted. E-mailed files under 5mb accepted: e-mail to email@example.com. To upload files to the Exchange and Commissary News FTP site, contact production director.
- No hard-copy proof is required if a PDF is furnished. For critical color reproduction, advertiser is responsible for furnishing color proof. Otherwise, furnished pdf will be used on press for color.
- Color rotation (web offset): Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow using IPI inks.
Inserts accepted for binding or tip-in. Gatefolds available with two-month lead time. Contact us for rates, mechanical specifications and shipping instructions.
Material received that does not meet our requirements will need additional work. All additional work will be billed to the advertiser. The minimum charge is $50.00. A written cost sheet will be furnished upon receipt of advertising material from the production department..
If you have any questions regarding material or material due
dates, please call the production department at 516-334-3030
or fax us at 516-334-8958.
Send all material to: 825 OLD COUNTRY ROAD, WESTBURY, NY 11590
Click here to view MARKET DEMOGRAPHICS.